- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD JH-600 Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839668561
- #542078 005001026 542078005001026
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD JH-600 Jeff Hanneman Signature Guitar is a perfect electric guitar for playing heavier-than-heavy styles like Jeff's ferocious riffs. Nec...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed by Slayer's own Angel of Death.
The ESP LTD JH-600 Jeff Hanneman Signature Guitar is a perfect electric guitar for playing heavier-than-heavy styles like Jeff's ferocious riffs. Neck-thru construction and an alder body give the LTD-JH-600 endless sustain. EMG active pickups give this guitar the output to blow walls down. The Kahler hybrid tremolo lets you dive-bomb screaming targets without losing tuning stability. This ESP Jeff Hanneman guitar also has a dark and deadly look with an ebony fretboard and black hardware. White H-dagger inlays and white neck and headstock binding accent the ESP LTD JH-600 guitar's black-on-blackness.
- Neck-thru-body construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Extra thin U neck contour
- 41mm neck width
- Ebony fingerboard
- 24 extra jumbo frets
- Grover tuners
- Hanneman dagger inlays
- EMG-81/85 active pickups
- Volume, tone with 3-way toggle
- Black nickel hardware
- Kahler hybrid bridge
- Locking nut
- White binding on neck and headstock
If heavy is your style, the JH-600 model should be your guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.