- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD M-400M Mahogany Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural Satin
- K40894 004001000 K40894004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD 400 Series is designed with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but is available at a price that even casual players ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Stage- and studio-ready.
The LTD 400 Series is designed with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but is available at a price that even casual players can afford. With the M-400M, you get a sturdily well-built bolt-on shredding machine, complete with the classic M-style extra thin flat neck profile.
This guitar's most noticeable feature is its great-looking mahogany top in Natural Satin finish, with the warmth of the wood contrasting perfectly with its black hardware. Its mahogany body and fast three-piece maple neck are constructed at 25.5 in. scale, with a 24 extra-jumbo frets on its rosewood fingerboard.
Like the rest of the M Series, simplicity is the key to the M-400M, with a single volume knob and a selector to choose between its high-output Seymour Duncan Jazz and Custom-5 pickups. The M-400M also includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose bridge. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Extra thin flat
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Jazz
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom-5
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose special
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab this sharp-looking and great-playing ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.