- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD MH-350FM Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Satin See-Thru Black
- J42331 004001000 J42331004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ESP LTD electric guitar has a mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top. The MH-350FM features a set-through maple neck with a thin-U pro...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Neck-through construction, active EMGs and floyd Rose bridge.
This ESP LTD electric guitar has a mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top. The MH-350FM features a set-through maple neck with a thin-U profile and 24 extra jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard.
Active EMG-81/85 humbuckers deliver spiky rhythms and pungent leads. A Floyd Rose Special bridge and black nickel hardware round out the pro features of this beautiful, ESP LTD guitar for players who are ready to step up to the next level. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose special
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: ESP
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.