- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD SN-1000W Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Charcoal Satin
- Write a Review
- #J30191 004001000 J30191004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD SN-1000W Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar from ESP offers a vast array of professional features. Combining modern and vintage all in one,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Versatile pickups and super comfortable to play.
The LTD SN-1000W Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar from ESP offers a vast array of professional features. Combining modern and vintage all in one, the SN-1000W really stands out for the modern player who wants the best of both worlds. Features include Wilkinson VSVG tremolo, LTD locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Custom pickups, alder body with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, 22 extra jumbo frets, abalone dots, wheel type truss rod nut and chrome hardware. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Alder
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Thin U
Neck wood: Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Fret size: Extra-jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
Bridge: Custom 5
Brand: Seymour Duncan
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None Master no-load tone control
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 5-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: Wilkinson VSVG
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: LTD locking
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickups
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
Get back to basics with this classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.