- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Artist Series Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished 2-Color Sunburst,Maple Fretboard 190839345097
- Write a Review
- #511311 005953116 511311005953116
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After years of painstaking research and design, the Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar has finally arrived. Designed with Eric by Custo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Based on a '57 Strat with a maple fretboard.
After years of painstaking research and design, the Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar has finally arrived. Designed with Eric by Custom Shop guru Michael Frank-Braun, this beauty is based on a '57, and combines the best of vintage design with modern electronics technology.
The '57-style, 2-piece alder body has an ultrathin, Custom Shop-quality nitrocellulose lacquer finish that results in better resonance. Johnson opted for a one-piece, quartersawn maple neck with a 12" radius that's finished with a thin-skinned glossy lacquer and vintage tint. 19 prototype pickups were created before Johnson found the tone he was looking for. The Custom Shop-modified single coils use a new wire material and winding technique for the magnets giving them a unique, Eric Johnson-approved sound. Johnson and Braun also included one of Eric's most famous Strat modifications by wiring the tone controls to the neck and bridge pickups, instead of the standard neck/middle tone configuration of most Strats.
This guitar offers tonal perfection thanks to the discerning ear of one of the best players to ever pick up an axe. And it's pleasing to the eye as well, with its large arm contour, '57-style pickguard and shallow pickup cavities, plus thin headstock with vintage staggered tuners that eliminate the need for a string tree. Unbelievable Custom Shop-like quality in a production axe. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- '57-style, 2-piece alder body
- Body cavities true to '57 specs
- One-piece, quartersawn plain maple neck
- Thinner, vintage-style headstock
- 12" radius American Series-style frets
- Staggered vintage machine heads eliminate string tree
- Thin neck cap
- Bone nut
- Custom Shop-modified single-coil pickups
- Master volume, neck tone, and bridge tone controls
- Vintage tremolo with silver painted block
- '57-style string recess
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear