- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
California Redondo Special Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Matte Black 190839903013
- K47875 006001001 K47875006001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of this big-bodied acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope-shou...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Sleek, modern design for smoother playability and a cool, hip vibe.
Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of this big-bodied acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope-shouldered Redondo body shape has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany sides and back, as well as matching painted 6-in-line headstock and maple binding and rosette, give it a shot of electrifying attitude. Dynamic, unique and unconventional—like today’s guitarists—the Redondo Special refuses to be bound by the past.
The Redondo Special’s no-compromise attitude extends to its top-notch build quality, which features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance and an upgraded bone nut and saddle for exceptional sustain. It also comes equipped with a premium Fender- and Fishman-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Redondo’s body shape, allowing you to plug in to an amplifier without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound. It gives you control of your bass and treble, while also allowing you phase control and a tuner for ensuring you always sound your best. The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its pau ferro fingerboard and bridge further enhance this instrument’s rich voice. With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Redondo Special is an inspiring instrument that was made for self-expression.
- Maple rosette
- Maple dot position inlays
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
- Chrome hardware
Get your fingers on this Fender. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought Malibu
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Sealed nickel
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.