- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839656506
- J49335 005002012 J49335005002012
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The redesigned Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Cutaway acoustic-electric with solid spruce top.
The redesigned Classic Design Series CD-60SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and a brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape. The CD-60SCE is a mid-level Classic Design model and features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman pickup, preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection and is a great choice for any aspiring player.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: "Easy to Play"
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter:
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Easy to play
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Info not available
Quality electronics, comfortable new neck shape. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.