- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
David Gilmour Signature Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Nos, Black 190839344144
- Write a Review
- #500519 005901014 500519005901014
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The David Gilmour Signature Series Stratocaster Guitar from the Fender Custom Shop has an alder body, black or black over three-color sunburst finish...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Beautiful, powerful, unique, and as idiosyncratic as Gilmour's playing.
The David Gilmour Signature Series Stratocaster Guitar from the Fender Custom Shop has an alder body, black or black over three-color sunburst finish, a black pickguard, a one-piece straight-grain maple neck, custom pickups, and Gilmour's now-famous electronics and shortened vintage tremolo arm.
A cornerstone of Pink Floyd's incomparably revolutionary sound, Gilmour's Black Strat is featured extensively on The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall and his critically acclaimed 2006 solo effort, On An Island. The Fender Custom Shop worked hand-in-hand with Gilmour and his longtime guitar technician, Phil Taylor, to create this signature model instrument, a detailed reproduction of the Black Strat-complete in its unmistakable look, sound, and feel.
The David Gilmour Signature Strat comes with a custom Fender guitar case, an Evidence high-end guitar cable and Gilmour's three-disc Live in Gdansk CD/DVD set.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Reissue C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish:
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom Hand-Wound Fat '50s Strat
- Middle: Custom Wound Strat
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan SSL-5
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way with two-way toggle that adds activates neck pickup to the middle and bridge positions
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage Stratocaster with Custom shortened vintage tremelo arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Electronics, Special three-beveled vintage tremolo block, custom shortened vintage tremolo arm, two-way toggle activates neck pickup in the middle and bridge positions
- Case: Hardshell case, Special center pocket black Tolex case with crushed green lining, "David Gilmour" embroidered on interior
- Accessories: Evidence Audio guitar cable
- Country of origin: United States
Explore new horizons with this special Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear