- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F-1020S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839293633
- #J41025 005001002 J41025005001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s.
F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Viking”-style rosewood bridge. The F-1020S Dreadnought also features a beautiful gloss finish in natural or black, solid cedar top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing and all-wood rosette, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with comfortable "C"-shaped profile, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, black neck and body binding, aged bridge pins and aged black or chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
Grab this great acoustic from Fender. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid cedar
- Back & sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped "X"
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" in.(43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.