- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
F-1020S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839383068
- Write a Review
- #J41025 005002003 J41025005002003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s.
F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Viking”-style rosewood bridge. The F-1020S Dreadnought also features a beautiful gloss finish in natural or black, solid cedar top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing and all-wood rosette, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with comfortable "C"-shaped profile, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, black neck and body binding, aged bridge pins and aged black or chrome hardware.
Case sold separately.
Grab this great acoustic from Fender. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid cedar
- Back & sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped "X"
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" in.(43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear