- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paramount Series PM-1 Standard All-Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839436849
- Write a Review
- J42510 005001005 J42510005001005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the Paramount Series PM-1 Standard All-Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar combines simple st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) All-mahogany warmth with a open pore finish for more natural appeal.
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the Paramount Series PM-1 Standard All-Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar combines simple styling with organic-looking finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar. The open-pore mahogany top is extremely lively, with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing, no matter how hard or fast you strum and pick. The scalloped X-braces are carefully placed for detailed note definition, working in harmony with the top for the perfect amount of ringing sustain.
The rich, all-solid mahogany back and sides work with the top for well-balanced, earthy and organic tone. The fast-playing "C"- shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are carefully crafted to accommodate any playing style while offering comfortable performance anywhere on the neck. The durable ebony bridge pins and bridge with compensated bone nut add a rich note to the warm voice of the guitar and create accurate intonation, as well as being stylish aesthetic touches. The open-pore finish allows the guitar to resonate freely, making the instrument breathe with lively tone.
Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
Order this limited edition Fender today!
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Open Pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Fender, Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Back
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.