- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Guitar With Case
- Product L53715
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar combines simple styling with an...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Classic charm with all-mahogany warmth.
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
The open-pore mahogany top on the PM-2E Parlor Limited is extremely lively, with a lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing, no matter how hard or fast you strum and pick. The scalloped X-braces are carefully placed for detailed note definition, working in harmony with the top for the perfect amount of ringing sustain. The rich, all-solid mahogany back and sides work with the top for a well-balanced, earthy and organic tone. The fast-playing “C”- shaped mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are carefully crafted to accommodate any playing style while offering comfortable performance anywhere on the neck. An all-new Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp system is specifically voiced for this parlor body shape, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
This Limited Edition model incorporates a vintage-style slotted headstock, as well as a special Antique Cognac Burst finish for an elegant and timeless look.
The PM-2E Parlor Limited All-Mahogany acoustic-electric comes in a deluxe hardshell case with a humidifier.
- Limited-edition model
- Antique Cognac finish
- Fender '60s Checkerboard rosette
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Slotted headstock
- 1-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 bronze strings
Grab one of these special Fender's before they are all gone.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Open pore satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-back
- Bridge: Genuine West African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Deluxe Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.