- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Standard Stratocaster HH Pau Ferro Fingerboard
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839386397
- Write a Review
- J86162 005002002 J86162005002002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Stratocaster HH is armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Heavy and aggressive tone.
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Stratocaster HH is armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins that deliver massive high-gain power. Sleek and supercharged, it's built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coils active. A versatile performer with a full-throated voice. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Blacktop Humbucking
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Own this high-performance Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.