- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2017 Firebird Studio HP Electric Guitar
- Product J46352
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Light, nimble, with a modern design that was utterly radical when launched in 1963, the Firebird Studio is the proud offspring of the original 'rever...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Modern design and revolutionary performance.
Light, nimble, with a modern design that was utterly radical when launched in 1963, the Firebird Studio is the proud offspring of the original 'reverse-body' Firebird, and its HP version delivers absolutely revolutionary performance to match its design. Its supercharged premium features and powerful pickups will allow you to bring your guitar playing into a completely different dimension with optimum comfort and ease. Delivered in a HP padded gig bag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Single Cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Not Specified Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | Not Specified Fretboard | Rosewood Neck Wood | Not Specified Scale Length | Not Specified Number of Frets | Not Specified Neck Finish | Not Specified Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Not Specified Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Gig Bag Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | United States
Make each performance a high performance. Order your 2017 Gibson HP today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.