- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2018 ES-335 Traditional Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K44255
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A top-flight ES-335 with Memphis Historic Spec humbucker pickups, Grover tuners, and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted in the USA. Includes h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Historic spec pickups and a comfortable neck.
A top-flight ES-335 with Memphis Historic Spec humbucker pickups, Grover tuners, and traditional looks, all skillfully crafted in the USA. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C rounded
- Neck wood: Quartersawn mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Small block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: MHS humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MHS humbucker
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Die-cast Zinc with Locking Studs
- Tuning machines: Grover "Milk Bottle" Rotomatics
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Enjoy the best that 2018 has to offer. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.