- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2018 SJ-200 Regal Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Rosewood Burst 190839378736
- Write a Review
- #K45455 006001001 K45455006001001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More than just the legendary "King of the Flat-Tops," as it was proclaimed upon its unveiling in 1937, the 2018 SJ-200 Regal acoustic-electric matche...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) One of Gibson's most popular models reborn with special L.R. Baggs electronics.
More than just the legendary "King of the Flat-Tops," as it was proclaimed upon its unveiling in 1937, the 2018 SJ-200 Regal acoustic-electric matches this iconic model's bold projection and clear, rich tone with the beautiful look of AAA Sitka spruce, for a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind Super Jumbo.
Hardshell case included.
- Rosewood back with flame maple center
- Mother-of-pearl crown fretboard inlays with brass borders
- Single-action truss rod
- 2-piece maple neck
- J-200 moustache bridge with mother-of-pearl bars with brass borders
You're only a few clicks away from being a Gibson owner. Do it today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood with Flame Maple center
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Gold Imperials
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.