- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2019 J-45 Walnut Custom Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Honey Burst 190839715074
- L21493 005001001 L21493005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2019 J-45 Walnut Custom is a celebration of the original. Integrating custom-level appointments with modern features, the 2019 J-45 Walnut Custom...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Specially built J-45 with solid appointments, electronics and a cool Honey Burst finish.
The 2019 J-45 Walnut Custom is a celebration of the original. Integrating custom-level appointments with modern features, the 2019 J-45 Walnut Custom delivers the renowned tone of classic J-45’s, with the balanced and focused tone and beautiful figure of walnut. Refined appointments complement its fundamental design. This Limited Edition J-45 Walnut Custom is handmade in Bozeman, Montana and built exclusively for Guitar Center.
- Exclusive to Guitar Center
- Honey burst finish
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Nickel hardware finish
- Tear drop pickguard
- Abalone split diamond inlays
- Standard frets
Like what you see? Only one place to get it. Right here, right now.
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.