- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Les Paul Standard Super Quilt Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Root Beer 190839436146
- Write a Review
- H75566 005001001 H75566005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Gibson Les Paul Standard Super Quilt Electric Guitar is special because of its swirling quilt top made with high-quality maple and a hearty Root...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A vibrant quilted maple top and a gorgeous finish.
This Gibson Les Paul Standard Super Quilt Electric Guitar is special because of its swirling quilt top made with high-quality maple and a hearty Root Beer finish. In 1959, the Les Paul Standard made a change to wider, fatter jumbo frets which made it a more facile guitar. The significance of this change wouldn't be felt until the late '60s when Clapton, Bloomfield, Peter Green, and other emerging guitarists discovered its warm, thick BurstBucker voice and fast, smooth and easy-playing neck. Then the Les Paul began its ascent toward ultimate icon status. The Les Paul Standard Super Quilt Electric Guitar is handcrafted for comfort and playability in the Gibson Custom Shop and includes Gibson Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity.
- Root Beer finish
- Carved maple quilt top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- Single-ply cream binding
- Thin toggle switch washer and jackplate
- Nickel hardware
- ABR-1 bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- 1-piece mahogany neck with long tenon
- 22-fret rosewood finger board
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays (accurate shape and color)
- Single-ply cream binding
- 1959 rounded neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16 nut width
- Vintage tulip tuners
- BurstBucker pickups
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector
- Includes Gibson Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity
Order today to get this splendid quilted finish on a lovingly hand-crafted guitar.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.