- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Firebird Studio Electric Guitar
- Product L70182
The Firebird Studio retains the original “reverse-body” shape with classic finish featuring classic dots in an un-bound fingerboard of rosewood, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Modern sounds in a classic body style.
The Firebird Studio retains the original “reverse-body” shape with classic finish featuring classic dots in an un-bound fingerboard of rosewood, and a standard non-reversed six-in-line headstock. This impressive guitar is loaded with Gibson's high-output 496T/496R ceramic humbuckers for seriously rocking sound that's great with medium- and high-gain amps. Includes gig bag.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson 496 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Kluson vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Firebird Studio today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Vintage Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States