- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Firebird Studio Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage White 190839787361
- L70187 005001001 L70187005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Firebird Studio retains the original “reverse-body” shape with classic finish featuring classic dots in an un-bound fingerboard of rosewood, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Modern sounds in a classic body style.
The Firebird Studio retains the original “reverse-body” shape with classic finish featuring classic dots in an un-bound fingerboard of rosewood, and a standard non-reversed six-in-line headstock. This impressive guitar is loaded with Gibson's high-output 496T/496R ceramic humbuckers for seriously rocking sound that's great with medium- and high-gain amps. Includes gig bag.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson 496 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover tuners
Click or call to order your Firebird Studio today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Vintage Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast, Sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.