- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SG Junior Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Vintage Cherry
- L54592 004001000 L54592004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's SG Junior hearkens back to its first incarnation in the early 1960s. Originally marketed as a student guitar, it didn't take long for early ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Sharp, stylish and snarly, the SG Junior is the essential rocker.
Gibson's SG Junior hearkens back to its first incarnation in the early 1960s. Originally marketed as a student guitar, it didn't take long for early rockers to pick up on the snarling tone of the single P-90 bridge pickup and distinctive, sharply scarfed double-cutaway mahogany body. SG necks have always been slim, fast and easy-to-play, and the sheer simplicity of the design appealed to many. This model features hand-wired controls and a traditional lacquer finish. Includes hardshell case.
- Nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Single Gibson P-90 single-coil in bridge position
- Vintage-style compensated wraparound bridge/tailpiece, Vintage Deluxe tuners
Start your own tradition. Order your SG Junior today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: S
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.