- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SG Special 2019 Solid Body Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Sparkling Burgundy 190839756664
- L45114 005002006 L45114005002006
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This SG Special is equipped with the same specifications and materials as the first issued models from the early '60s. The body is crafted of solid m...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Early '60s vibe in a standout finish.
This SG Special is equipped with the same specifications and materials as the first issued models from the early '60s. The body is crafted of solid mahogany for resonance and sustain. It features the same deeply sculpted body scarfing and a 22 fret neck/body joint as on the original models.
The quarter sawn mahogany neck features a select Grade-A rosewood fingerboard and period correct slim taper neck for fast and effortless playability. The SG Special is loaded with two P-90 pickups for classic fat, single-coil tones and performance. Includes hardshell case.
Get the SG you've always wanted. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Tektoid
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.