- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ASAT Classic Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Yukon Gold Metallic 190839694843
- #H99786 005001002 H99786005001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil M...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe.
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you'll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ˜em together and you'll find a whole ˜nother level of heaven.
The ASAT Classic's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case Co., you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils
- Swamp Ash body on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- G&G deluxe Tolex case
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.