- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fallout Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Belair Green 190839258335
- H99756 005003002 H99756005003002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What would an '83 G&L SC-2 be if Leo Fender recreated it for today's scene? The crew at G&L think it would be a lot like the new Fallout. Aft...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A cool-looking, comfortable and light axe that can be thrashed mercilessly.
What would an '83 G&L SC-2 be if Leo Fender recreated it for today's scene? The crew at G&L think it would be a lot like the new Fallout. After all, when inspiration comes from original G&L SC guitars modded by the likes of Devo's Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh and Band Of Susans' Robert Poss, there are lots of cues to follow.
The SC-2 was born as a cool-looking, comfortable and light axe that could be thrashed mercilessly and not miss a beat. Fallout keeps those qualities in the mix but branches out to cover today's sophisticated textures and tones.
Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium-C-shape neck with a 12" radius and medium-jumbo frets.
From dirty riffs to jangly hooks, Fallout delivers with a great pairing of a Paul Gagon-designed G&L Alnico P-90 neck pickup wound in-house and a Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker.
The look transcends the SC-2's simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ˜80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Paul Gagon-designed G&L P-90 in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge position
- Swamp Ash body on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- G&G deluxe tolex case
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.