- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar Caribbean Rosewood Fingerboard
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Blue Burst 190839738394
- L30540 006004002 L30540006004002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A factory--modded version of the ASAT Classic, the Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy is aimed at the player who wants the vibe and playability o...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) GYL made the mod for you.
A factory--modded version of the ASAT Classic, the Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy is aimed at the player who wants the vibe and playability of Leo Fender's final version of the bolt-on single-cutaway design, but with a neck humbucker for a dose of charismatic warmth. Built in the legendary Fullerton, California factor known a "The Birthplace of Bolt-On," these elegant instruments feature precise fit and finish, with a satin-smooth, silky Caribbean rosewood-on-maple neck and a wide range of body finishes. Available in Clear Orange, Cherryburst, Old School Tobacco Sunburst, Blueburst and Honeyburst over solid swamp ash bodies, all these instruments feature premium touches like rolled-edge fingerboards and a final fret dressing and bun on G&L's Plek Pro machine.
- Gloss-finish solid swamp ash body
- 25.5"-scale hard-rock maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed MFD (Magnetic Field Design) single-coil bridge pickup Alnico II neck humbucker, 3-way switch
- Vintage style box-steel bridge with 6 brass saddles, split-shaft tuners
Click or call and order your Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Classic
- Neck wood: Hard-rock Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Caribbean Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Alnico humbucking
- Bridge: MFD single-coil
- Brand: G&L
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Split shaft
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.