- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. with V-Stoptail Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Single Barrel Stain
- L47597 004002000 L47597004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The exhilarating G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, sl...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Fast-playing with high-gain friendly tone.
The exhilarating G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange.
A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply tortoise pickguard and arched laminated maple construction.
Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack. Case sold separately.
- Double cutaway laminated maple semi-hollow body with gloss finish
- Nato neck with laurel fingerboard and medium jumbo frets
- Dual Broad'Tron BT-2S pickups with individual volume and master volume and tone controls
- Nickel hardware features die-cast tuners, pinned Adjusto-Matic bridge and V-stoptail
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Bridge: Broad'Tron BT-2S
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: V-stoptail
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.