- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Bigsby Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Orange
- L47583 004001000 L47583004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gret...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Live and loud.
Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This guitar boasts stage-stealing style with stunning finishes and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs. Case sold separately.
- Single cutaway laminated maple semi-hollow body with gloss finish
- Maple neck with laurel fingerboard and medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups with individual volume and master volume and tone controls
- Gold hardware features die-cast tuners, pinned Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby B70 tailpiece
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Graph Tech NuBone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Bridge: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.