- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. with Bigsby Limited Edition Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Snow Crest White 190839710222
- #L26397 005001003 L26397005001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted wi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Iconic rock tone and looks.
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades.
The G5655TG Limited Edition Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This limited-edition offering boasts stage-stealing style with its Snow Crest White finish and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G Arrow knobs.
- Semi-hollow, 5-ply laminated maple top, back and sides with chambered spruce center block
- 24.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius laurel fingerboard
- Dual BlackTop Filter’Tron pickups, 3-way pickup selector
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge with Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, standard die-cast tuners
Get classic Gretsch sound and looks. Order your Limited-Edition Electromatic now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Gretsch
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.