- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D-20 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Vintage Sunburst
- Write a Review
- #J37926 004002000 J37926004002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D-20, formerly known as the D-25, is a dreadnought acoustic guitar built with solid mahogany top, back, and sides. First introduced to the Guild ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) All mahogany with a vintage vibe made in the USA.
The D-20’s modest appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guild’s peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock. Each D-20 comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin varnish
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 5/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin varnish
- Pickup/preamp: N/A
- Headstock overlay: Black Fiber
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild Humidified Archtop Wood Case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this historic model made right here in California. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear