Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
F-40 Jumbo Acoustic Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Vintage charm, tasteful appointments and amazing tone.
Today’s reissue manifests the same vintage charm with timeless and tasteful appointments such as a tortoiseshell pickguard, white ABS binding, and Guild’s peak logo inlaid on the headstock. Premium materials such as an East Indian rosewood bridge and fingerboard, 20:1 open-gear tuners, and a hand-cut bone nut and saddle all match today’s standards for fine acoustics. A satin varnish finish gives this guitar its familiar broken-in look and feel, while allowing the tone woods to “breathe” and reach their sonic potential.
Each F-40 ships with a Guild archtop wood case with a built-in Humicase humidification system.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Sitka
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Made to played. Order yours today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.