- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jetstar ST Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Sea Foam Green
- L46145 004001000 L46145004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Guild Jetstar embodies the ultimate retro vibe with a unique body shape that’s been off the grid since the 1960s. In terms of style, this reissue...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Retro guitar with expressive pickups.
Further period-correct details include six inline tuning machines and Guild’s rare pearloid pyramid logo on a scroll-shaped headstock. The Jetstar features a shallow C shape mahogany neck and pao ferro fingerboard with simple pearloid fret markers. Instead of its original shortened neck, the newly modified Jetstar has a 25 1/2” scale length for faster feel and improved response.
Dual Guild LB-1 Little Bucker pickups bring a usable array of tones from sparkly clean single coil-esque spank to thick and warm humbucker sounds that fatten and sing when driven. The Jetstar is available in Sea Foam Green with a cream pickguard, or Vintage White or Black with a tortoiseshell pickguard. It includes Guild’s deluxe padded gig bag.
Top performance from a mid-price guitar . Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C classic
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro Ebony
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: LB-1
- Bridge: LB1
- Brand: Guild
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.