- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-140 Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- J24318 004001000 J24318004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pairs a Sitka top with beautiful solid African mahogany body for a well-balanced tone and sharp looks.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, the M-140' 24-¾ scale length and 1-¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-140 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this gorgeous Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.