- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-25E Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished California Burst 190839920058
- L73527 005001001 L73527005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Guild M-20 was the first guitar off the production line in 1967 when manufacturing was based in Hoboken, New Jersey. Today, models in th...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An iconic Guild acoustic-electric with LR Baggs pickups.
The original Guild M-20 was the first guitar off the production line in 1967 when manufacturing was based in Hoboken, New Jersey. Today, models in the M series are an iconic piece of the Guild name—manufactured in Oxnard, California in a state-of-the-art facility. The Guild M-25E six-string acoustic-electric expands on the M-20, featuring added appointments and a gloss-finished top and headstock. This concert-size acoustic-electric guitar is built with a solid mahogany top, back and sides. It features a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and bone nut and saddle. The M-25E’s updated appointments include a fully bound body, a vintage-style rosette, Guild’s peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock, gloss nitrocellulose top and headstock with satin body and neck. An exquisite California Burst finish completes this M series. Each M-25E comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case. Available in California Burst with LR Baggs Element VTC pickup.
- Solid mahogany body
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle
- LR Baggs Element VTC pickup
- Gloss-finished top, satin-finished body and neck
Own an iconic piece of the Guild name. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.