- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fantomen Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Black 190839911889
- #K36657 005003011 K36657005003011
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A collaboration between the design team at Hagstrom and “Papa Emeritus” and the Ghouls of the band Ghost, Fantomen (Swedish for “The Fantom”) transpo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Impressive style and signature versatility.
A collaboration between the design team at Hagstrom and “Papa Emeritus” and the Ghouls of the band Ghost, Fantomen (Swedish for “The Fantom”) transports Hagstrom’s legendary playability and technical excellence into a new, edgier realm.
Hagstrom started with an elegantly asymmetrical solid-mahogany body to which they joined a mahogany neck using a classic mortise-and-tenon neck joint system. Since it’s a Hagstrom, the Fantomen uses the H-Expander truss rod and Resinator fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement. Together these components create an incredibly stable, resonant and responsive sonic foundation.
Lundgren recommended two different humbucker designs: No. 2 in the neck position and No. 5 in the bridge position. The result covers an immense expressive range; from smooth, warm tones to the kind of attack and intense dynamic output that would satisfy the demands of even the most extreme musical styles. Each pickup can be split to single-coil mode by means of push/pull switches incorporated into the tone controls for even more sonic flexibility. This guitar speaks with many distinct voices.
- Unique double-cutaway solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret Resinator fingerboard
- Dual Lundgren-designed Alnico V humbuckers with coil tap, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles, stopbar tailpiece, die-cast tuners
Release your creativity with the right guitar. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Hagstrom
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: H-Expander
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Resinator
- Radius: 15 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Lundgren Design AlNiCo-2 No. 2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Lundgren Design AlNiCo-5 No. 5
- Brand: Hagstrom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone controls for single-coil sound
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with roller saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.