- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Swede Left Handed Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss Black 190839023223
- 513341 005178008 513341005178008
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When their production stopped in 1983, Hagstrom guitars became instant collectors items. For decades they maintained their market value so well that ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Fat sound and legendary style: the return of an icon.
When their production stopped in 1983, Hagstrom guitars became instant collectors items. For decades they maintained their market value so well that Hagstrom resumed production in 1996 to rave reviews. The Swede electric guitar is one of their most cherished models, reborn with a mahogany body, carved mahogany top, set mahogany neck, bound Resinator fretboard, and 2 Hagstrom Custom '58 humbuckers for the classic tone that made Hagstrom famous. Hagstrom's patented H-Expander truss rod prevents twisting as well as warpage. 5-ply top binding, pearl block inlays, and chrome hardware provide sharp visuals. Left-handed version.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body
- 5-ply bound carved mahogany top
- Set mahogany neck
- Bound Resinator fretboard
- Hagstrom Custom '58 humbuckers
- Dual volume and tone knobs
- 3-way selector toggle
- Tone filter toggle with center bypass
- Hagstrom 18:1 die cast tuners
- 24.75" scale
- Left handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.