- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ignition Series Violin Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Cherry 190839435347
- Write a Review
- J20683 005002013 J20683005002013
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hofner Ignition Series Violin Electric Guitar is lightweight and easy to love. It features set-neck construction and a full 25.5" scale. The body...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A stylish hollowbody that will bring a smile to any fan of the '60s.
The Hofner Ignition Series Violin Electric Guitar is lightweight and easy to love. It features set-neck construction and a full 25.5" scale. The body is made of flamed maple back & sides with a sweet sounding spruce top. Loud enough for acoustic practice, it really shines when plugged in thanks to two mini humbuckers. Hardware includes a floating rosewood bridge with tune-o-matic top for perfect intonation and vintage style tuning machines. Case sold separately.
- Ultra-light hollowbody design
- Set neck construction
- Spruce top
- Flamed-maple back & sides
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and original Hofner Mother-of-pearl “Stripe” inlays
- Bound body, fretboard and headstock
- 1-11/16” nut width
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage machine with pearl buttons
- 2 mini humbucking pickups
- Individual pickup volume controls
- Master tone and 3-way toggle selector
- Rosewood floating bridge with tune-o-matic metal top for sustain, tone and adjustable intonation
Rise above the pack with this special guitar. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.