- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solid Cedar Top Laurel Body Classical Acoustic Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint High Gloss Natural
- H90150 004001000 H90150004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This beautiful Hofner Solid Cedar Top Laurel Body Classical Acoustic Guitar features a laurel body with highly figured grain. The cedar top gives exc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Hand finished in Germany with beautiful woods in a glossy.
This beautiful Hofner Solid Cedar Top Laurel Body Classical Acoustic Guitar features a laurel body with highly figured grain. The cedar top gives excellent sound projection and the appearance is enhanced by a high gloss finish. All the inlays and the bridge are crafted from high-grade woods. High-quality gold-plated machine heads complete this lovely instrument. The stunning looks of this guitar are matched equally by its full and vibrant sound. The use of highly figured woods means every guitar has a unique look.
H¶fner was established in 1887 by Karl H¶fner who was followed by two of his sons and his grandaughter in developing the company into a world leading instrument manufacturer. Today they are the largest manufacturer of stringed instruments in Western Europe exporting products throughout the world. They produce a large range of classical and acoustic guitars and an exciting range of electric guitars.
- Model HZ28
- AA quality cedar top
- Laurel back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale: 25.5" (650mm)
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone saddle
- Gloss finish
Be inspired by European craftsmanship and design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.