- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AFV75 Artcore Vintage Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Vintage Amber Burst Low Gloss
- L44526 004001000 L44526004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well- worn with battle scars earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Warm hollowbody tone and classic looks.
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well- worn with battle scars earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like a favorite leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, a vintage guitar immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new or right off the shelf. It’s this idea that inspired the Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series.
Lurking beneath the AFV75’s aged facade and smoky, low gloss finish is a single cutaway hollow body that can handle anything from jazz standards to country and western. The AFV75 features a select-grade Linden hollow body that creates a rich, warm, deep-voiced tone. The neck features a bound Laurel fretboard with block inlays and is joined to the body at the 14th fret for comfortable access to higher notes. The AFV75 also sports an Art Deco-style tailpiece, which complements the instrument’s nostalgic character. Classic Elite pickups offer warm, ultra-responsive tone with moderate output.
- Aged-finish hollowbody, linden top, back and sides
- 24.75"-scale nyato neck with 20-fret, 12"-radius meranti neck
- Dual Ibanez Classic Elite humbuckers, 3-way switch
- ART-1 adjustable bridge, VT60 Art Deco-style tailpiece, die-cast tuners
Bop it in style. Order your Ibanez Artcore Vintage AFV75 now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Linden
- Body wood: Linden
- Body finish: Lightly aged
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C traditional
- Neck wood: Nyato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Bound Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Elite
- Bridge: Classic Elite
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART-1
- Tailpiece: VT60
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Antique chrome
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.