- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Artwood AW4000-BS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Brown Sunburst 190839435088
- J16996 005001001 J16996005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Solid old-school looking dreadnought at a great price.
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood Series, we've respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone. The AW4000-BS features a spruce and mahogany tonewood comobination and a traditional brown sunburst finish highlighted by tortoiseshell body binding and back strip inlay.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Solid Caucasian Spruce
Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
Bracing pattern: X
Body finish: Brown Sunburst Gloss
Neck shape: U
Nut width: 43mm
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 651mm (25.5)
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Satin
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Open-Gear Grover
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6
Special features: Tortoiseshell Binding, Maple Fretboard Inlay, Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins, DAddario EXP Strings
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.