- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JSM100VT John Scofield Signature Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Vintage Sunburst 190839317117
- Write a Review
- #519686 005015006 519686005015006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez JSM100VT John Scofield Signature Electric Guitar builds on the basic excellence of the AS200 guitar John Scofield made famous. The JSM100V...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) John Scofield's beloved axe reborn.
The Ibanez JSM100VT John Scofield Signature Electric Guitar builds on the basic excellence of the AS200 guitar John Scofield made famous. The JSM100VT sports a Prestige neck and a side output jack. Like its celebrated predecessor, the Ibanez JSM100 features thick and sweet super 58 pickups and the original 1970s AS/AR headstock design. A compound radius fretboard provides consistent feel and playability in all registers. Ibanez crafts the JSM100VT John Scofield Electric Guitar with flamed maple top, back, and sides.
- JSM Prestige neck
- Flamed maple front, back, and sides
- Medium frets
- Gibraltar II bridge
- Super 58 neck pickup
- Super 58 bridge pickup
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.