- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KIKO100 Kiko Loureiro Signature Series Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839090348
- Write a Review
- J05659 005000001 J05659005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angras first release went gold in Japan. Now as his mus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Kiko's own take with a thicker body for tight low end.
After conquering South America with his fingers of fury, Brazilian Kiko Loureiro and his band Angras first release went gold in Japan. Now as his musical reputation spreads through worldwide, Ibanez introduces the instrument on which Kiko and the guitar builder collaborated.
The KIKO100 is Kiko's own take on Ibanez S Series with a thicker alder body for tighter low end. Dressed in a transparent ruby red finish of the Flamed Maple top, the KIKO100 makes a visual statement as passionate as the player for whom it was designed.
The scalloped fingerboard on the 19th-24th frets is KIKO's own touch, for easier high note bending and tapping. The horn cut is extra deep, as well as beveled, allowing for multidirectional access. With the classic Edge bridge, the most extreme sonic acrobatics can be fearlessly performed with confidence that the guitar will effortlessly return to perfect tuning.
DiMarzio Kiko Original pickups, along with 5-way switch and coil-tapping on/ off function on volume pot, expanding the tonal variations for wider music genres. Hardshell case included.
- Includes case
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.