- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- Write a Review
- #J00590 004002000 J00590004002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
George Benson's tasteful tone, phrasing and incomparable sense of swing has ensured his place in the history of jazz guitar. Ibanez is extremely prou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An affordable archtop that celebrates over 30 years of collaboration.
George Benson's tasteful tone, phrasing and incomparable sense of swing has ensured his place in the history of jazz guitar. Ibanez is extremely proud of their long and fruitful relationship, now celebrating over 30 years of collaboration. The LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollow Electric Guitar is crafted from specially selected tonewoods, bone nut, Ebony fingerboard, hand-rolled frets and Ibanez's famous Super 58 pickups. Hardshell case included.
- Super 58 Custom Pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues
- The ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering
- The bone nut provides richer tone from low to high
- Comes with both wood and adjustable metal bridge
- Custom designed tailpiece
- Includes hardshell case
Choose a guitar that Benson also uses on stage. Order today.
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm (at 9F)
- Radius: 305mm
- Length 19-1/2"
- Width 15-3/4"
- Max Depth 3-5/8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.