- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RG521 Genesis Collection Series Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Jewel Blue 190839697592
- K59725 005002005 K59725005002005
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players - from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The Ibanez RG521 Genesis Collection Series - featuring a Basswood body and the acclaimed Super Wizard 5-piece Maple/Walnut neck
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players - from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class.
It all started in 1987, as the debut of the Ibanez RG was a milestone in rock guitar history. With its spartan look, supreme playability and versatility due to innovative specs, the RG made a big impact then, and is still evolving today.
The Ibanez Genesis Collection brings back vibe of the "good old days" with precise construction by Japanese craftsmanship, proving that this iconic guitar has always led the rock guitar scene. A prominent feature of the original RG is the ultra thin Super Wizard neck - constructed of five solid pieces of Maple & Walnut for absolute rock solid stability to provide extra-smooth playing.
The original Ibanez V7 and V8 pickups offer a wide range of sound and attack when combined with the 5-way pickup switch. Additionally, incredible tuning stability is achieved through the use of the Gotoh locking machine heads.
- Basswood body
- Super Wizard 5-piece Maple/Walnut neck, Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay, Jumbo frets
- Ibanez V7 and V8 pickups, 5-way pickup switch
- Gibraltar Standard II bridge, Gotoh tuners, Black Hardware
Become the newest link in the chain of influential Ibanez RG players. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Super Wizard
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 43mm
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design:
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.