- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Demmel PDX 2 Electric Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Red, Black Bevels 190839467195
- H87642 006900006 H87642006900006
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built to Phil Demmel's exact specifications, the upgraded PDX-2 features a three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosew...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An aggressive guitar with through-body neck construction, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
Built to Phil Demmel's exact specifications, the upgraded PDX-2 features a three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMG HZ pickups, dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch, and a Floyd Rose Special bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players.
Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with pure Jackson DNA-classic Jackson designs, outstanding tone, ultra-fast playability and eminently affordable value for 21st century guitarists. Case sold separately.
- Three-piece through-body maple neck
- Compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Classic Jackson shark fin inlays
- EMG HZ pickups
- Dual volume controls and three-way blade pickup selector switch
- Floyd Rose Special bridge
- Case sold separately
Strap on some Jackson expertise and innovation. Order today.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Demmelition
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG HZ Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG HZ Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Tone (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo, EMG HZ Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Shark Fin Inlays
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.