Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3Q MAH Electric Guitar Condition 2 - Blemished Blonde 194744313004true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL3Q MAH Electric Guitar Condition 2 - Blemished Blonde 194744313004
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An assertive state-of-the-art axe.
The Pro SL3Q MAH's premium features include a resonant mahogany body with a gorgeous quilt maple top and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe's versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups' output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
A sophisticated and versatile tonal machine, the Pro SL3Q MAH also boasts eye-catching style in either a Chlorine Burst or Dark Amber finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, black nickel hardware and white body, neck and headstock binding. Case sold separately.
- Sleek mahogany body with quilt maple top in gloss finish
- 1-piece maple neck-thru design with soloist radius and ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil and TB-6 Distortion pickups
- Black nickel hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and locking nut
Grab this amazing value and get jamming. Order today.
Pro Series Soloist SL3Q MAH Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soloist
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Floyd Rose locking
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Middle: Custom Flat Strat SSL Single-Coil
- Bridge: TB-6 Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.