- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fiesta FC Classical Acoustic Guitar
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Natural 190839244789
- Write a Review
- #J06000 006001009 J06000006001009
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kremona's Artist Series Guitars are handcrafted entirely of solid, carefully selected tonewoods from all over the world, in the case of the Fiesta FC...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Unique combo of tonewoods and craftsmanship make for an excellent performance-ready classical guitar.
Kremona's Artist Series Guitars are handcrafted entirely of solid, carefully selected tonewoods from all over the world, in the case of the Fiesta FC, solid red cedar (top), solid Indian rosewood (back, sides, fingerboard, bridge, and headstock) and Honduras cedar (neck), which give it a unique and striking timbre.
The Fiesta FC-7 is crafted by Kremona's most experienced luthiers to ensure it's lively and extraodinarily expressive like the players they are designed for. Other accoutrements of this special guitar include rosewood edging, fine birch purfling, a wooden rosette, bone nut and saddle, and Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads with rosewood buttons. Includes CGHC deluxe hard case.
- Red cedar solid top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and engraved headstock
- Edged in rosewood with fine birch purfling
- Wooden rosette
- Gebr. Van Gent gold-plated machine heads with rosewood buttons
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Set dovetail neck joint
- Kremona Arete strings
- 52 mm at nut
- 19 frets
- 650 mm scale
- Includes CGHC deluxe hard case
Everytime you play this guitar, it'll live up to its name. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.