- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ACUT-U Nylon-String Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839344984
- Write a Review
- #J39806 005001004 J39806005001004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ACUT model is hand-crafted in Spain and features a classical body design with a single cutaway for easier access to upper frets. The tonewood ble...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Solid tonewoods and remarkable craftsmanship made in Spain.
The ACUT model is hand-crafted in Spain and features a classical body design with a single cutaway for easier access to upper frets. The tonewood blend includes a solid Canadian cedar top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and a mahogany neck with an Indian rosewood fingerboard. LR Baggs electronics offer tone shaping EQ and a built-in tuner. The gloss finish accentuates the beauty that is matched by its superior tone. Case sold separately.
Guitar size: 4/4
Cutaway: Single cutaway
Body type: Concert
Body depth: Full
Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
Back & sides: Indian Rosewood
Bracing pattern: Not specified
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
Neck Shape: Not specified
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Joint: Spanish heel
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 19
Truss rod: No
Neck finish: Gloss
Brand: LR Baggs
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Notch filter: No
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Deluxe
Rosette: Multi-colored wood
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Spain
Step up to this impressive model. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.