- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C3FLAM Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839258212
- Write a Review
- #J40179 005001003 J40179005001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rodriguez model C3FLAM is designed for the Flamenco player. A thinner body depth, along with less internal bracing and a thinner top to allow for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Made in Spain specifically for Flamenco.
The Rodriguez model C3FLAM is designed for the Flamenco player. A thinner body depth, along with less internal bracing and a thinner top to allow for the more percussive quality required for Flamenco. The Sycamore back and sides combine with a solid spruce top to provide snappy tone with excellent projection. It comes equipped with a clear Golpeador (tap plate) for rhythmic finger tapping. Traditional construction techniques like a true Spanish heel set the C3FLAM above the competition. Case sold separately.
Guitar size: 4/4
Body type: Concert
Body depth: Full
Top wood: Solid German Spruce
Back & sides: Laminated Sycamore
Bracing pattern: Not specified
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
Neck Shape: Not specified
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Joint: Spanish heel
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Scale length: 25.6"
Number of frets: 19
Truss rod: No
Neck finish: Gloss
Brand: LR Baggs
Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
Preamp EQ: 2-band
Notch filter: No
Headstock overlay: Rosewood
Tuning machines: Deluxe
Rosette: Multi-colored wood
Bridge: Indian rosewood
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Spain
Get the right guitar for the gig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.