- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C3FLAM Nylon-String Flamenco Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Natural 190839258212
- Write a Review
- #J40179 005001003 J40179005001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rodriguez model C3FLAM is designed for the flamenco player. A thinner body depth, along with less internal bracing and a thinner top, allows for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Made in Spain specifically for flamenco.
The Rodriguez model C3FLAM is designed for the flamenco player. A thinner body depth, along with less internal bracing and a thinner top, allows for the more percussive quality required for flamenco. The sycamore back and sides combine with a solid spruce top to provide snappy tone with excellent projection. It comes equipped with a clear golpeador (tap plate) for rhythmic finger tapping. Traditional construction techniques, like a true Spanish heel, set the C3FLAM above the competition.
Case sold separately.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Full
- Top wood: Solid German spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Neck Shape: Not specified
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: No
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Deluxe
- Rosette: Multi-colored wood
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Get the right guitar for the gig. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.