- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
17 Series 00L-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
Condition 2 - Blemished Whiskey Sunset 190839658098
- J31118 005002013 J31118005002013
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sloped shoulder 17 Series 00L-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar features a gorgeous Whiskey Sunset Burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Solid long-term investment with quality tonewoods, highly playable neck and sharp burst finish.
The sloped shoulder 17 Series 00L-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar features a gorgeous Whiskey Sunset Burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ivoroid, a modern straightline Guatemalan rosewood bridge and a modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper are combined to make this guitar not only fast and easy to play, but also something you will be proud to own for years to come.
- Body type: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval/High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this high-quality Martin today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.