- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Custom 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product L55824
Crafted in the USA Factory located in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, the Martin 15 Series 000-15M looks like it came right out of the history books and it d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology.
Crafted in the USA Factory located in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, the Martin 15 Series 000-15M looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. In its 185+year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted. The company still embraces design techniques introduced many years ago to create their guitars' timeless tone.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an acoustic guitar of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are book matched solid genuine mahogany with A-frame Sitka spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck-also genuine mahogany-is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and head plate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M also features Fishman electronics with discrete soundhole controls. Embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish, the end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice. Includes case.
Invest in a guitar that you'll love to play. Order today.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: Multi strip
- Back material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Neck Joint: Simple Dovetail
- Neck Material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Inlay: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25.4”
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Bridge material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman with volume and tone controls in the soundhole
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-geared with butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: Faux tortoise color
- Hard-shell case included
- Strings: Martin Authentic Acoustic – Lifespan 2.0 Phos. Bronze Lights (MA540T)
- Made in USA
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.